Lost and Found
Items will only be held for 30 days per Colorado Law.
Items We Will Accept
- Credit Cards and RAMCards
- Electronics (Laptops, Cell Phones, Tablets, Hot Spots, Ear Buds > $200)
- Items of Value
- Keys and Key Fobs
- Non-Costume Jewelry
- Purses, Wallets, and Backpacks
- Weapons will be stored or disposed of on a case-by-case basis depending on University and Department policy.
Items We Will Not Accept
- Chargers or Cords of Any Kind
- Damp or Wet Items
- Dangerous/Hazardous Materials
- Perishables (Food, Drinks, etc.)
- Water Bottles (Glass, Plastic, or Metal)
Cones, traffic signs, and barricades should be taken directly to Parking Services-Sign Shop, in the Lake Street Parking Garage.
If your bike is missing:
- If your bike is deemed abandoned, found parked in a forbidden area, found locked to anything other than a bike rack, or impedes disability access, your bike may have been impounded. See the rules and regulations booklet. Call our office at (970) 491-7695 if you believe your bike was impounded.
- All impounded bikes are held for a minimum of twenty-five (25) days before being relinquished to Surplus Property.
- If you believe your bicycle was stolen you may report the stolen bike online and an officer will contact you.