If you have an EMERGENCY, or the crime you want to report is happening RIGHT NOW, do NOT use this form; dial 9-1-1 on your phone (this online system is not monitored continuously). If you are the victim of a specific crime that occurred on Colorado State University property, you can complete and submit a report by clicking one of the buttons below.
This form should be used for:
- Non-emergency reports only.
- Crimes with no evidence.
- If there are NO KNOWN suspects.
If the crime you are reporting is not listed below or if you have questions of a non-emergency nature, please contact the Colorado State University Police Department at (970) 491-6425. Please complete this form as accurately and completely as possible. This will help us screen your report for potential investigation. If you only have partial information, such as part of a license plate number, please provide all information you have. If you need to report more than one type of crime (or multiple instances), please send us a separate report form for each.
- For bicycles stolen on university property.
- For property stolen from a vehicle parked on university property.
- For any theft that is not a bicycle or from a vehicle. Must have occurred on university property.
- For reporting property damage, vandalism, or graffiti on university property.
- For reporting harassment that occurs over the phone or through text messages while on university property.
- For reporting a cold fire incident on university property.
- All cases filed online will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Filing a false police report is a crime and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.