CSUPD releases evidence by appointment only.
Please call the lab at (970) 491-7693 with the case number and information regarding the items you are looking for.
- If there is no answer leave a message with all of the information you have available.
- The lab should return your call within three days to set up an appointment.
- After the appointment is made, the lab manager will review the police case, court case, and evidence to see what is eligible for release.
- A valid photo ID is required for the lab to release any evidence or property.
When stolen property has been recovered, the lab will attempt to contact the owner and set up an appointment to release it as soon as possible.
Proof of ownership may be required.
You must provide a valid photo ID for the lab to release your property to you.
Phone: (970) 491-7693
– Evidence or property release by appointment only.
– A valid photo ID is required for the lab to release any evidence.